Saturday, July 5, 2008

Handheld Console RPG - Chrono Trigger

Compiled Chrono Trigger Information

Alright, so I found out more about the new Chrono Trigger. Here it is in point form.
  • It is a port of the original Chrono Trigger. It will not feature new graphics or music, and the storyline will play out the same way as the original.
  • It will contain an extra dungeon, perhaps more.
  • It will have dual screen presentation. I'm not sure what that would mean for Chrono Trigger outside of the battle menu never obscuring the action
  • It may or may not be re-translated for more accurate translation. As we know, Chrono Trigger (and other SNES RPGs) have piss-poor translation, and it would be nice to get the story the way it was supposed to be presented.
  • There is a countdown on the official Chrono Trigger DS Japanese Countdown site. It is an actual countdown, and it means something. We're not sure what for, but it is likely the release of the new Chrono Trigger DS trailer, or perhaps a real website for it.
I'll keep posting information as I find out about it.

I'm so excited for Chrono Trigger DS!

1 comment:

aisha said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
Caterpillar Turbo

 
Video Games Top Blogs